Monday, June 20, 2005

"God is in my fingers, God is in my head, God is in the trigger, God is in the lead"

A few days ago I was browsing through music on Amazon and decided to purchase some CD's from a few bands I have never even heard of.
I listened to some samples and read a few reviews and got(among other things) two albums from the band "Porcupine Tree" which I admit is an almost humorous name, but the music they make is some of the coolest. They are good at just rocking out as well as doing the whole "progressive rock" deal, so far I really dig them.



Not to mention the inserts are full of weird, cool, disturbing photos.

I really like stuff like that.



I can't wait for my other order. See if I can get lucky again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmm..hopefully the movies that I rented tonight will prove that I even I can get lucky sometimes, too.

I love buying CD's on a whim, though it doesn't happen too often.

HOW NICE IT MUST BE TO BE RICH. ;)

5:19 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That one coverart, the first one Deadwing I believe. Thats awesome. I love bands that mix art like that with their music. As for hearing them, never heard of them till now. I might give'em a listen.

Last CD i bought on a whim turned out to be crap, i am pretty leary about that.

11:20 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I linked "Ours" on my website. If you're into checking bands on a whim, make Ours one of them.

Probably worth the check.

11:38 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Guess who's playing at The Fox October 15 ;)

I won't be here though!

BAH!!

I wanted to hear them. >:(

7:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home