Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'll sleep through this, and whatever else comes my way.

I just worked 7 days straight at the job that I pretty much hate. Those 7 days were worse than usual because of people either being on holidays or just not showing up. They were also bad because we had to work extra hard a few days to clean the place up for some bigwig who was supposed to visit...and then didn't.

Fuck you Cathy Gates.

Words cannot express how burned out I am right now.

I think it's going to really storm today, there are some clouds rolling in that look pretty scary.

Awesome.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, see you at internet.;-)

10:12 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I've been doing a lot of speed lately.

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Speed, eh? I'll have to try me some of that. Working six in a row after being broken up is not fun, but I think you have it worse than I. I at least like my job (most of the time anyway).

Oh, and I'd like to put in my cursory "Fuck you bigwigs," as well. Often, they have no notion of how business goes on the frontlines.

1:33 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Some "bigwig" walked in on me in the bathroom as I was fixing to take off my uniform shirt.

He was SUPER embarassed.

I, on the other hand, was HIGHLY amused.


Today was the work day from the depths of Hell.


You get Thursday and Friday off though, right?

5:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home