Saturday, July 30, 2005

Spud

I miss hanging out with Ryan.

I have these great memories of going to his place last winter on our nights off and just sitting there playing games until way late, running to 7-11 for snacks, etc, and then driving home in the cold COMPLETELY tired out of my skull. Awesome.

And then there was the time we saw Kill Bill 5 or 6 times in the THEATER during the month it was released, I think. That was nuts, but also awesome.

We saw a lot of movies, It was especially cool the times Trevor would join us, or when we'd meet him at the movie theater.

Often we did simple things but that's what I'm all about, just wasting the day (or night, as was often the case) away with a good friend.

Apparently he's too cool for me now or something, because it's been weeks, maybe even over a month since I stepped foot in his house or saw him outside of work.

Sure we play Warcraft and all, but is isn't the same, is it?

Oh Ryan, where have you gone? What has happened to us?

4 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

more like the "I hate Dan" season.

yeah...

1:03 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Okay, fine. But still, I'm just saying...

1:08 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww, come on guys.

You've been friends too long to stop now!

You love him
He loves you

This was just a weird little phase that will blow over.

TRUE LOVE (even of the friendship variety) CANNOT BE STOPPED.

Now. Punch one another in the arm, or however you physically show affection, and go see a film. Or go fishing. Or go to 7-11 for slurpees and chips and play some video games.

(Or come and beat me up for intervening. Sorry.)

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

This calls for a pint.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bar.

10:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home