Sunday, August 07, 2005

God, I love human beings.

Last night at work my car got broken into. The drivers side window was smashed in and my deck was ripped out of the dash.

How fun.

Just what I needed.

At the time, my only thoughts were "yeah, well what can you do?" and "I wonder which CD I had in there"

But it kind of hit me now....What the fuck is wrong with people? I mean Jesus Christ what kind of loser person smashes in a car window and rips off something that isn't theirs?

It's sick. It really is. It's not even about having to replace a window or buy a new deck, it's the fact that the human race makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

For that reason alone I wish I could find the guy or guys that did it and beat the living fuck out of them. And I would. They could keep the goddamn thing, but believe me, they'd have a hard time enjoying it.

fucking pricks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

:( fuckheads.

12:29 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Singularity, if everyone who committed a crime was killed for it, we'd all be dead. It's easy to call "them" bastards, until you become one of them. I wouldn't be pleased if the police pulled me over for speeding 5 km/h over the limit, and rather than writing a ticket, offing me with their pistol instead.

But yeah, I'm all for vigilante justice on the thieves. If you ever do find them, ask them which organ they would like to trade for the deck. And then promptly remove their spleens with a crowbar.

7:39 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That blows dude, that kind of stuff you really really!! hope you catch the bastards in the act, as far as I am concerned that warrants kicking the living fuck out of them.

10:10 p.m.  
Blogger Mace said...

yeah, sometimes people really suck... i agree with raine, just ask which organ they would like to trade for the deck

11:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home