Sunday, September 04, 2005

fucking apple products.

On a postitive note I finally figured out how to get my old itunes library file and playcounts onto my new computer.
It was a lot more frustrating than it should have been, due to the directories being different and Itunes being a bitch

. I had to change every file location manually...for 1800+ songs.

Anyway...I looked at my top 25 most played and it surprised me, here's the top 10, anyway:

1. Roygbiv- Boards of Canada (48 plays)
2. Stanley Kubrick- Mogwai
3. Get Money- Limblifter
4. Tracy- Mogwai
5. Back to the motor League- Propagandhi
6. Copper and stars- Planes Mistaken for stars
7. Sine Wave- Mogwai
8. Leveless- Planes Mistake for stars
9. Some Red Handed Sleight Of Hand- Cursive
10. Retreat! Retreat!- 65daysofstatic

The only Matthew Good songs in all the 25 were "While we were hunting rabbits", "Alert Status Red" and "21st century living", which is odd.
I think it's mostly cause that's pretty much all I listen to while driving (or used to), so when i'm at home, I change it up.

the more you know!

6 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Thats what i call dedicated.

Also i've been meaning to ask you, did you have do anything special besides installing the audio scrobbler plugin? Apparently mine stoped working last May. I cant figure it out it saves the song data on my pc, then it "handshakes" but comes back with a error maybe its their fault. I dunno does yours work?

I also noticed a lack of Dixie Chicks in that list :)

7:29 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That is all CRAP!

HA HA HA HA

OH MY GOD I AM LIKE SO FUNNY!

YOUR MUSIC IS SHITE!





But really I have no opinion as I don't think I've heard a single one of those songs, nor have I heard of most of those artists outside of our e-mails and msn conversations.

You know. The ones we have when you're playing WARFART or whatever with that other YOUR MUSIC IS CRAP comment leaving friend of yours.

2:28 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

You can call my music crap. It really doesn't bother me.

Also, Trevor, I just installed the plugin, filled out my info and it just started working.

if you are using the winamp one, it could be different, but on itunes you just go to options and fill in your account info and it's good to go.

9:59 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It doesn't both me that you guys think my music is crap. I just enjoy giving you a hard time about being mean.

12:43 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

You're kidding, right? The new Macs blow anything PC based (except for a few units, such as mine and D's), right out of the water. Their multimedia potential is astounding, and yet largely untapped.

Quality wise, if you can find a way to consistently crash OS X, I'd like to know. That shit is rock stable.

7:22 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

P.S.- I hate MAC computers, they're just so old and lacking quality.

You so don't even know anything. ;)


if you can find a way to consistently crash OS X, I'd like to know. That shit is rock stable.

I can attest to this. I'm still running on 10.1.5 (second of the first OS X) and in the past going on five years I have yet to truly crash it. *knock on wood* Granted I've force quit all programs so I could restart, but that was only done because patience is a virtue I don't exactly possess.

1:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home