Monday, September 19, 2005

19

It's very nice outside right now. The sun is shining, but it isn't obnoxious since there is a cool, steady breeze and the air in general seems to be at a perfect temperature.

I got Limblifter's first album today, thus completing my collection.

I also got the album "at the soundless dawn" by a band called "Red Sparowes" it's awesome sounding instrumental rock.

I could describe it myself, but I think part of the quote on the sticker it came with (a excerpt from a review) is pretty accurate:

"Red Sparowes is epic without bombast, heavy without a single bar-chord riff and eviscerating without any clearly audible vocals...It's an orchestral wall of sound that is equally as entrancing as it is unnerving"

Very good stuff so far.

I've nothing else to go on about, except that I'm glad I get two nights off from work. Time to catch up on some sleep and be especially lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home