Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The devil is in the details

It's 3 AM and I just woke up from the strangest sleep of my life.

I crawled into bed around 6 because I had what I can only describe as the worst headache of my life. It was just constant sort of numbing pain.

I guess sleep was the cure, I feel a bit better now, just slightly out of it.

Right before I fell asleep I was having all kinds of thoughts about how my life is passing me by. I can't count the number of times I've slept my ass of instead of staying awake and being part of this wonderful world.

My social life, which has never really been all that grand, has taken an even bigger hit in the last few months.
Now, if you know me, you would also know that this isn't the type of thing that would really bother me. I enjoy my time alone as much as anything.

It's just that sometimes you've got to wonder.

I can't recall the last time Ryan, Trevor and I did something together.

I guess that's part of being stuck on a stupid fucking schedule, but still, it kind of bothers me at times.

When I was writing this in my head, there were plenty of other statements I was going to throw in that made a lot of sense...But the reality is my head is so unclear right now that I couldn't throw them all together if I tried.

So I'm going to play warcraft.

3 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

Well, why don't we do shit?

I'm not saying my life is in need of a massive change, I was just wondering what the fuck happened.

sleep always tends to win me over, I can't really help that, I suppose.

It's not all bad, just makes ya wonder sometimes.

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

It’s the same here, I go to work come home and do nothing. Well not really nothing I am always doing something, but still a part of me feels like I am missing out, on what I don’t know. When Neil was home, every night I was doing stuff which was awesome I think I saw Ryan more in those two months than I did since school let out. I am always up for doing something with you guys any night I have no plans no real life to attend to, except this falsehood of nothingness that consumes me (haha I had to add some thinking shit).

I blame work, and the fact that our days off are different. Anyways, We should really really start up this Monday night thing again.


ps. I am gonna start using the 8bit phone again, this email shit is good, but doesent really get the job done fast enough.

5:29 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Mmm..sleeeeeeep...

8:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home