Monday, October 31, 2005

1:25

Trevor and I watched Saw II today. It was pretty enjoyable and pretty twisted. I enjoyed it, and it was a lot better acted than the original, which is more or less a comedy in my book.

The big event was Matt Good in concert, though.

Hours later I am tired, sore and deaf, but it was all worth it. Especially after hearing a terrific version of Advertising on police cars, not to mention 21st century living. Best guitar work ever.

Also, a pretty good opening act as well, so I can't complain, except for maybe the weird drunken (I think) girl that kept trying to converse with Trevor and I while we were in line.

Never talk to strangers, kids. They'll go on and on about dumb shit.

Now I'm going to bed. Goodnight moon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

haha dumb shit is right. What did she say? something about playing guitar in a hotel with bubbles at klondike days? i thought we were talking about Matt Good, who the hell is bubbles and secondly why would i care... still it was pretty funny.

2:00 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Thaaaaa fuck? She played guitar with Bubbles in a hotel?

Bubbles is the goofball from trailer park boys with the huge coke-bottle glasses. Fuck, he's the only one who makes that show worth watching.

It's relevant, because Bubbles has a habit of showing up at concerts and taking this stage with his trusty guitar. From what I've heard, he's not half bad either.

7:55 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

yeah, she was on about how he played a song for her or someting. I pretended to be impressed and actually give a fuck.

She also went on about how she was SO into the local music scene, even showing me a CD she had in her little purse.

Rummy.

Oh she also asked if me and Trevor were fighting, cause we weren't saying much to each other...but really that's just how we are. I do not talk for the sake of talking.

7:24 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hehe...

Rummy indeed, by the sounds of it.

11:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home