Thursday, November 10, 2005

It's finally over...

I finished F.E.A.R today. I think it is the first PC game in a long time that actually held all of my interest all the way through (not counting WoW of course).

Not only is it one of my most favourite games now, it's also probably the best first person shooter I've played...Maybe...It's a tough call between this and Half-Life 2 (which I've still not beat...)

Anyway, it took a lot out of me. Pretty intense stuff, with a crazy/awesome storyline and bitchin' gameplay complete with some wicked scares and buckets of the red stuff (see below)

It all comes together nicely in the end. If you've got a nice computer and some time to kill, turn down the lights, turn up the sound and pop this bad boy in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

oh man you gotsta let me borrow it. I kind of been looking for it ever since i first heard you talk about it, i'll lend you maxpayne and experience it the way it was meant to be played on the P.C.

7:41 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Oh, he gave them to me...to give to you. The night you wimped out on the Matt Good concert.

7:34 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

For those seeking old school flava, I recommend System Shock 2. It's older, but they're supposed to be revamping it with new graphics.

Scariest game I've ever played, most likely because it's got two of the things I'm afraid of the most. Human ambition, and biological freakiness.

9:29 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I tracked down a copy of that game a few months ago...I really need to play it now.

It is supposed to be awesome.

12:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home