Tuesday, November 22, 2005

"I also shortened your calf muscles. Theoretically it'll give you greater jumping ability."

I'm not huge on TV shows, but I'd been hearing about the show "Arrested Development" for quite some time, and so after catching the last few minutes of it on Television about a week ago I picked up seasons 1 and 2 on DVD.

I've already watched all of season one and all but two episodes from season two.

Two word review: Fucking Brilliant.

I've never laughed so hard in my life, in fact, as I type this my chest is sore as hell from doing just that.

all I can say is that it's a shame the show is most likely going to be canceled (so I hear), because it's the greatest show to ever be broadcast on television, I swear to god.

Excellent writing, directing and acting.

Man oh man. Watch it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Yeah. They're cancelling it because the common redneck bumpkins out in the Friends boonies couldn't understand the higher level humour involved.

Chalk another one up to the masses.

8:10 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I've heard good things about it, but like every T.V. show on right now I just don’t have the patience to sit there and weed through all the reality shit, and shit there passing off as drama's these days to find a good show. I tend not to watch T.V. at all.

I will definitely give it a watch though.

8:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home