Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Oh Aeon, you stole my heart.

Well. I've not updated in some time, so here I am.

Me and the boys went to see a movie tonight. That film was Aeon Flux. Now, I went in not expecting much, hell, I even told myself it would suck...But I'll watch anything once.

Surprisingly, I came out rather impressed. It's not mind blowing in anyway, but it sure as hell was entertaining. I figure people are hating on it because not a whole lot is really explained, you get to see some crazy sci-fi stuff and some people aren't willing to use their imaginations or step out of reality for an hour and a half.

I rather enjoyed it. I said it.

And it has to be said Charlize Theron is HOT. I've never found her all that attractive when I saw her before (as a blonde), but with that sexy jet black hair...My god. Bonus points.



Mostly, it was just nice to hang out with Ryan and Trevor again. Monday usually consists of me staying up as late as possible after work and then sleeping for 15 hours, so it was nice to be alive for once.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

After seeing Monster I can't get that image of Ms. Theron out of my mind.

Haunting movie, I tell you.

Really good though, I thought.

I like it when you're alive.
Also when you stay up as late as you possibly can and talk to me while you're at it.

3:11 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I dunno.

Ms. Theron doesn't do anything for me. Chick with a gun in black.

Seen that before, didn't do a thing then either.

I'll still have to see that movie sometime though. Just as long as there isn't fucking rediculous battle scenes played out to some pulseless techno. That got old in Resident Evil.

12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Come on Raine, techno battles are teh greatesttt!! omg.

It was entertaining, more along the lines of a renter if anything.

Charlize Theron is smoking! black hair, blonde hair, it doesn’t matter. I was like Steph, after watching Monster It kind of leaves an image of her you would really like to erase, but trust me, that image is gone now.

Besides the movie it was great just hanging out with the guys again, it’s been something like months since I saw Ryan. It broke the shitty cycle that builds up and goes on consisting of going to school, home, and sleep, repeat.

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I like you so much I'd probably skull fuck you to death in an instant.

11:55 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Haha...sick.

9:11 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

don't worry. same goes for you.

9:13 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I must say, I'm delighted to hear that.

3:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home