Saturday, December 31, 2005

See ya

Well, 2005 is almost over.

And like Raine, I'm sort of sitting here thinking about it, all the while not really wanting to.

I can't say I'll miss the year very much, truthfully I felt a lot of ups, which I mostly kept to myself, and a whole lot of downs, which I sometimes bitched about on here.

I screwed up in a lot of ways which the majority of people will never really understand.

It's strange to look back and see how things and people came and went. I guess that's life.

Outside of myself, the world continued to fuck itself up and work toward the goal of complete destruction. (yes, it's true, and anybody who tries to tell me it's not "that bad" can fuck off)

We can blame mother nature for some, but let's get real here, people need to wake up. Sometimes the thought of what lies ahead is enough to make my stomach begin to turn.

I'd go on some rant about how I'm going to make 2006 MY year, but really, does that ever happen?

I'll quietly make some promises to myself, and maybe find a way to make them happen, that is the best I can do. I'll probably keep on screwing up, too.

Anyway, out with 2005.

With any luck I'll be writing the same kind of post next year.

Also, I won't be doing any celebrating. I won't be near people I care about. I won't be getting wasted and making an ass out of myself. I'll be sleeping, and then I'll be working.

Hey look at that, some things never change.

Good riddance, 2005, and all the shit you brought with you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

...And that truly is about all that can be said.

12:25 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Everyone screws up, i am just glad its over.

Thats shitty working though, i mean even if you dont celebrate it, i would rather do something enjoyable rather than work on a holiday, then again maybe its not a holiday for you guys.

1:39 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

nah man, it was my choice to work, and it's double time.

I don't give a shit about new year's, so the money is better to me.

Plus it's only for 4 hours doing half of what I usually do, easy money if you ask me.

2:52 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Pleasantly, I'm hoping.

But I have a feeling whether you wish it on me or not, there will be unpleasantness awaiting me.

1:59 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

So, my question is...can I get fucked by...*shifty eyes*

11:48 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

He doesn't...yet.

4:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home