Wednesday, December 14, 2005

fuck you...jackets.

So the past few days I've found myself out and about looking for a jacket.

Why is it so hard to find what I want? I just need something warm, but not as heavy as all these "winter jackets" every store is selling. I just want to be able to wear it over my hoodie if I feel the need.

I've been to a bunch of places now and they all suck.

I tried that Mark's place and they had some decent stuff, but all Extra, Extra large and shit like that. Plus sales people drive me insane. Everytime somebody asks "can I help you with something today?" I cringe. Just leave me alone. Fuck.

And I don't give a fuck that this ugly puffy jacket in front of me is "very popular right now" it's fucking stupid looking.

Obviously, I'm picky about my Jacket, but why not? The only other thing I'm that picky about are shoes (because I find my ONE pair and I stick with them until the death). Everything else, jeans/pants/shirts, I really don't care much about.

Also brand names, I don't really give a shit about those either, aside from a few I just won't wear (Think Nike, Adidas, etc) so I wonder why it's so hard to find something that appeals to me. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong places.

I think this winter is going to be another hoodie winter.

Or maybe I ought to check out Value Village next time I hit Edmonton. I don't know anymore.

PS. I hate blogger and their stupid ass spellcheck. If they ask me to change all my uses of "fuck" to "Fuji" one more time, I'm going to lose it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I will keep helping you until one of us finds the right thing.

3:12 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

i cant stand that (clothes shopping) then again that why i am still wearing shirts from grade 10. As for that jacket, i dunno. It sounds like your not looking for a winter jacket more of a spring jacket to wear overtop of a hoodie. I'd just go to Marks when i bought mine they had a pretty decent selection of coats. The one in Edmonton does anyways

8:59 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

*boy is my face red, you already were at marks.

9:00 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Yeah, Trevor. I'm thinking the one in Edmonton might be a little larger than the Spruce Grove one, so I'm gonna check it out and see if they have a better selection.

Or VV.

11:37 p.m.  
Blogger apples said...

I've needed a new jacket for three years but still haven't found one. Same thing with shoes but come on - they're important, when you first get them you have to wear them all the time.

Actually I need quite a few more things... Whenever I go shopping (once every two months) I get bored if I don't find anything within five minutes. However, if I do find something I get happy and spend the of the rest of the day there.

6:08 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Actually I need quite a few more things... Whenever I go shopping (once every two months) I get bored if I don't find anything within five minutes. However, if I do find something I get happy and spend the of the rest of the day there.

Haha, aside from the once every two months bit, I am exactly the same.

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Once every two months? I don't believe you.

aren't you a female?

that's madness!

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger apples said...

Yeah it is strange isn't it... Now I live in the city, and can go wherever I want, whenever I want - it just isn't so much fun anymore.

During autumn and winter my shopping genes are hibernating. They wake up in spring when I start seeing lots of nice skirts and t-shirts. But until then I stay away.

12:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home