Sunday, December 25, 2005

Another one down.

I just got home from my Grandma's and our traditional family get together/dinner. It was alright. Good to see everyone again, I suppose.

The night before I went to my other Grandma's and did the same thing, it too, was alright.

The whole "Christmas feeling" never quite grabbed me. I thought maybe at the last minute it might, but it didn't.
I certainly had a great day, and am thankful for everything I got, as well as the time I spent with my family...I guess I'm just getting older.

I received some cool gifts including Tony Hawk and Sonic Rush for my Nintendo DS as well as Spartan: Total Warrior for my GameCube.

I also got a few DVD's, some good, real headphones and a badass watch that I've wanted for a while...Also some other things that I can't remember right now. So I really can't complain in that department.

Anyway, I'm hoping that if the Christmas cheer didn't exactly grab you by the throat, that you at least had a great day and got to spend it with the people you really care for. Afterall, that's what it is really about.

Merry Christmas, guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Awwwwww...

You bigfoot softie, you.

12:59 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I too am glad its over. Oh yeah there is only 360 some more shopping days till next Christmas. I want to pound the guy that thinks thats funny.

1:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home