Thursday, December 22, 2005

Cheese, cheese, cheese.

Finally got to see Serenity yesterday.

I have to say I really, really liked it. It's more or less a movie of the short lived sci-fi TV show "Firefly" (which I never watched, but plan to now).

And it has to be said, I'd take that universe, as in all the characters, settings and so on over a Star Wars film anyday. It's got a whole hell of a lot more character and takes part in a "wild west" feeling world...with fricken space ships.

Really cool movie.

I also just watched Fromage 2005 on Much Music, which is basically Ed the sock tearing apart the worst/dumbest/cheesiest 40 videos from this year.

That guy is fucking awesome and brutally honest, not to mention absolultely right.

I want to have his babies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Oooh...those would be some sexy sock babies...

1:31 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

It's good to see another one get on the Firefly bandwagon. Wouldn't you agree that Fox axes all the good shows, and replaces them with asinine bullshit?

5:23 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Ill be honest it looked pretty bad. I am judging it by the few previews i saw of it in the theaters, maybe they just did a shitty job at promoting it. I'll give it a rent though.

Also Fromage at the end of every year is pretty much the only program even worth while watching on Much Music. Ed the Sock awesome, plus that video on trial thing is pretty good. Which makes me wonder, with shows like that why are there still so many shitty repetive videos.

1:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home