Thursday, November 19, 2009

2:16

Well kids,

It's safe to say I've come down with something not all that appealing.

One minute I'll feel decent and the next my entire body aching and I'll be sweating due to a random fever. Add to that random spots of nausea and the fact that it's hard to even want to stand up and it just sucks cock.

I ended up pretty much sleeping through my days off.

You know it's bad when I pass out in bed with TV, computer, lights AND my clothes still on.

As I said though. It seemingly comes and goes whenever it damn well pleases. It's just miserable.

As such I've been playing games, games, games and the list I've been playing is pretty large, but at the same time, I've not REALLY been able to get into them because all I want to do is lay here.

I'm bored, so I'm gonna run through my backlog and new additions.

list is as follows:

- New Super Mario bros wii: Awesome, but I haven't got too into it due to the above

- Muramasa: The demon blade: Perhaps the most gorgeous 2D visuals I've ever seen in my life. SERIOUSLY. LOOK AT IT. Also has great soundtrack, RPG elements, fun combat and a story I can't quite grasp yet (I'm early on in it). It is fantastic so far.


- Modern Warfare 2: skipped the first one. Enjoyed the campaign despite some overly dramatic and silly storyline moments. Plenty of "wow" though. Multiplayer is fun when it isn't laggy.

- Borderlands: Am getting back into this after several weeks of not playing it. I like it a lot as long as I'm playing solo or with smart folk who actually want to experience the game.

Left 4 Dead 2: Awesome as shit. Love the new melee weapons, but cannot really stand playing with 3 other strangers online because they always leave me to die and insist on sprinting through every level. I understand wanting to get though quickly and not fuck around, but when you leave me to get grabbed by a damn jockey or strung up by a smoker, you can suck my dick.

I was under the impression the game should be about teamwork and survival. I've seen none of it in my few times playing online.




Action shot of me taking a zombies head off with an axe.

You know what, there are actually more games on my list, but I'm no longer bored and just annoyed, so I'm gonna stop here.

Long story short: I have a lot of fucking games to finish and am not buying any more until after Christmas or into the new year.

Goodnight!

4 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Hit me up the next time you want to slay some zombies. I'm totally down with that.

8:36 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oooh that one does look gorgeous. And fun. And cool.

I'm sorry you're feeling like shit still :(

11:58 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

sounds like swine flu to me, bet you got it from the parking garage after the MG concert....or maybe when you guys were waiting outside the donair place.

12:01 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

STOP WORKING NIGHTS!!! and you will feel better.

ps. you should lend me your xbox and resident evil 5, ill trade you my ps2 and lego batman.

12:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home