Monday, October 19, 2009

random crap before bed.

So Nintendo sent me a sweet Mario hat for being a Club Nintendo member and registering all my games. You collect coins and can use them to "buy" items. I got a nice Mario branded DS case earlier in the summer.

At the end of the year they send you a special gift based on your status. I guess I was Platinum and got myself a hat.

Kinda cool that they do anything at all, I think.

It fights a little funny on my head due to my hair or oddly shaped skull, but it sure is awesome.



When you put it on special things happen.

Random thought time GOOO:

Californication starring the wooden David Duchovny is a pretty great show with a lot of nudity. I shall get season two.

Anvil! the story of Anvil is a documentary about said metal band that is pretty awesome and made me cry a little. SO WHAT.

One thing I wanted to complain about is how reviewers say it's "hilarious" like it is a mockumentary in the same vein as Spinal Tap or something. There are a few good chuckle scenes, but on the whole it's actually a pretty serious and touching film.

I guess some people might find these old guys holding onto their dreams for so long kind of hilarious? I don't. I just think it's awesome.

Or playing to a club that has 4 people in it instead of 400? again, not really funny to me. just kinda sad.

That Dead Space game for the Wii is pretty sweet. Very cinematic. I love Light gun style games.

OK SEE YA.

4 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

I read some reviews that said the best part of the Dead Space game was the random bugs that would sometimes crop up.

Mind me, I only read those reviews because I was bored and not because I give them any merit.

Also, mushrooms. For great power.

5:57 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

haha classic man.

I was thinking of getting Deadspace, but its a toss up right now, either that or Fallen Earth. I tend to spend more time in front of a computer nowadays as opposed of my wii

Californication? I tried watching it, i got two episodes into it, and just stopped, it didn't suck, but for some reason i just care enough about it to watch the rest.

10:34 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I've had no glitches or bugs thus far. I think it's most impressive because while the "hardcore" gamers will scoff at it and think of it as just a cheap spin off title, they actually found a way to include pretty much every aspect and feature of Dead Space into an on rails shooter. I dig that shit.

10:41 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

haha I was hoping you would show up tonight with that hat on!

12:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home