Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Finally.


Well.

Today I ventured into the second garage with the intention of cleaning up my bike and putting the battery back in just to see if it would start.

I had seen a few bikes out on the highway earlier and couldn't help myself.

of course, when it started up without much fuss, I found it even harder to resist and long story short, my brother and I went for a quick 10KM rip down the highway and back.

It felt good. still chilly (it was 6:30 though) but awesome to be on it again. It was also the first time I've done any sort of riding with my brother so it was nice.

I'll probably wait a few weeks yet before doing any real solid riding (to work and such) because there is so much shit on the roads in the form of sand and gravel and so on, so it is a bit dicey yet. In fact i locked up my back tire without much effort thanks to all the sand.

It shall be a fun summer though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Tonight, mine comes out of storage. Might start riding to work, i mean ill deal with the cold for a five min ride.

5:46 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Mine won't start today and I am pretty pissed. I'm sure it's the battery, so when I stop being so full of Rage, I'm gonna go try and charge it a bit and see if that helps.

Also, I know it hasn't really had a good run in months except for Tuesday, so I guess I shouldn't be too mad.

But it sure is annoying.

3:59 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Scratch that, it started right up after I let it sit outside of the cold ass garage for a few hours.

then I proceeded to have an epic ride and make love to it.

Next bike I get is going to be fuel injected for sure.

5:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home