Friday, November 21, 2008

since we are all on about GAMES.

Remember how I said I wasn't going to buy any new games until the new year?

I lied.




Everyone should go buy Left 4 dead because it is incredible. Basically just you and three other
survivors (or friends if you play online) have to survive a zombie invasion.

and the mother fuckers are FAST and agile. It's intense having 20 of the things charge toward you in a narrow alley, climbing fences and jumping from windows. intense and AWESOME.

I haven't even played that much, and online would probably run like shit for me, but man is it ever fun.

In other game news, Trevor got me a copy of the WoW expansion (what a nice guy) and I am currently enjoying it as well.

I would have to say that the new areas are by far the nicest and coolest I've seen in the game (see below), and the quests are also cooler. You get flying machines (with guns) and hawks to control and everything. It's nice to have it changed up a bit.

Overall it is indeed more of the same, but that's cool. I still play it for a reason. Because it remains fun.




And then there is Fallout 3 which I think I am almost finished with. A solid purchase.

Also Dead Space, which I admit to neglecting. Sooner or later I will sink some real time into it. It is definitely good though. Possibly even great.

And I have nothing else to talk about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

That games look awesome, along side tomb raider and lichking should make a tasty dish of video game goodness.

11:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home