Monday, September 15, 2008

papermate.

I have nothing to say.

Just that I've posted a new story today and if you really care, you probably know where you can find it.

I write a lot, but mostly don't finish things for months and months. Every so often things come out smoothly and it's possible to get a short story done in one sitting.

Like today.

I can't remember the last time that happened.

Of course, there's no way to guarantee quality of said stories, but then again, I've never been able to do so in regards to any of the shit piles I pass off as "worth sharing".

See you kids.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Good job on the writing. I once used to write but have since lost "it"

7:04 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

i like apples

9:36 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Brilliant.

I almost wish I could still write.

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Yeah i know that feeling i have tons of unfinished stuff, that either

A. Have no ambition to finish and upload it.

B. Stuck and cant get it to where i want it.. one day though one day.

I just read part of your new story good stuff, ill finish it off tomorrow being its 2:13am

keep on writing man. This guy enjoys it.

2:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home