Sunday, September 07, 2008

Follow up post.

yesterday I was reading about films, as I often do, and discovered they are making a film version of The Road.

I then remembered hearing about it some time ago, but obviously wasn't as interested as I am now.

It is officially at the top of my most anticipated list.

I think it will be a hard novel to capture on film, but the cast seems perfect and it has a more than competent director in John Hillcoat (if you have any doubt, watch The Proposition)

Honestly, if done right it could be one of the most incredible films ever.

Hey, it worked for No country for old men, maybe McCarthy's books are just right for the film universe.

Here's hoping.

I also came across a few stills and they get me pretty excited. The look is awesome for the most part. Just as bleak as I imagined.

Viggo sure looks beat to hell enough in them















GUYS LET'S GO SEE IT.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I'll come!!

2:16 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Count me in man, looks good, and you had me at No Country for Old Men, awesome movie!

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm in. Looks intense. Trev just bought no country for old men and I still haven't watched it. Have to finish good ole dexter first.

8:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home