Saturday, July 19, 2008

who's watching the watchmen?

I also should mention how absolutely awesome the Watchmen trailer is.

We saw it before the Dark Knight and it gave me chills.

Just having finished the book only a few weeks ago it's all still fresh in my mind. I was going to write about how awesome it was the day I finished, but never got around to it.

Basically it's one of the best Graphic Novels ever. I can't imagine what it would have been like to read it when it first came out. Probably even more mind blowing.

It's a good one for people who don't even really like comics (I do, and also don't)

Anyway, movie version looks to be shaping up nicely and I am excited even though it is a long way off.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Never heard of that one, then again im not really into graphic novels and comics that much.

Looked pretty cool though

3:29 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

I want to see it....I hadn't heard about it before but the trailer sold me...

3:30 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

The trailer blew my fucking mind.
Alas, that also means I saw The Dark Knight.

But yes. It's always good seeing a movie, and then having that movie deliver hope that it won't be long before another decent movie comes out. We've had a good run this year. I hope it continues, so that I may revoke my non-movie-watching status and actually enjoy some of them for a change.

1:52 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

awww, yeah.

Geoff is coming around!

PS. this movie needs to come out, like right now.

5:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home