Monday, June 16, 2008

useless! use less!

I just realized my banner doesn't even exist anymore.

Perhaps because it was hosted on Homestead and I recently had that site deleted.

They kept emailing me and saying "please update your credit card info, we have tried to charge your account unsuccessfully! your site will be deleted in xx days!"

and then I just didn't update it, because it was easier than having to phone them and cancel, which they make you do.

I also replied a few times and said "leave me alone!"

and they have.

Anyway, the point is I will make a new banner soon using...PAINT.exe

also why can't I upload pictures? has this been a problem for anyone else or is my computer being a cunt somehow?

It worked before so I am a little angry. It times out whenever I try. I thought perhaps some firewall horseshit was going on but that doesn't seem to be the case.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

uploading picture to blogger? It was working last night problem.

just upload your banner to your apleasurable.com website and link it from there. It should work.

Also i lend you some photo editing software on sat, very outdated but it will do the job.

8:18 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

So i just renewed my site for another year, so if you want me to host it for ya, i will cause thats what friends do :)

7:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home