Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's all about. it's all about girls with JET BLACK hair.

One thing I miss about this new computer is my LEGALLY ACQUIRED copy of photoshop.

I misplaced my LEGALLY ACQUIRED disc somewhere and am now out in the cold.

if anyone out there wants to SELL me a LEGALLY ACQUIRED copy, let me know. I'm looking at you, TREVOR, the guy who SOLD me a LEGALLY ACQUIRED copy last time I was LOOKING TO BUY one.

(or maybe it was Ryan?)

In other news I hate the name of this blog and I hate the banner up there and they will both probably be changing soon.

I might just buy a domain and have it redirect here or whatever witchcraft it is the do to make it happen.

I guess I could have just said I hate this blog and been done with it, but it's a fun diversion sometimes.

In other news part 2

patching games is fucking annoying when said patches are nearly impossible to find.

In other news part 3

I suggest we all go play some Wii Fit because it certainly looks like a lot of fun

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I want Wii Fit too but so far haven't seen it anywhere :P Will have to wait for the hype to die down. Good thing that girl dressed appropriately for snowboarding!

5:19 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Wow we deffinitley need wii fit, I wonder if those girls come standard with it or do we have to upgrade.

Also yes D I can get you a LEGALLY aquired copy of photoshop.

You should rename your blog to the Dan vs the Rumbling Exiles

Final thought if you send me a link to all the patches you need, ill download them and burn them for ya.

Patches and shit like that is the reasons i never played games on dialup, its retarted, plus i was further out than you so gettin a connection faster than 10bps was almost impossible.

10:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home