Tuesday, April 29, 2008

yup yup yup

Well, despite being up now for over 24 hours straight today was a pretty cool day.

I went to Trevor's for a bit and we played some WoW and Mario Kart. Ended up helping Geoff finally get his epic horse so that was pretty cool.

Then I left and James convinced me to take him to Future Shop for a midnight launch of Grand Theft Auto IV. I only did it because he offered to buy me a copy of the game...I'm not huge on the series and never have been, but the 30 minutes I've played of this so far have been really good. Everything feels far more real now and tons of little details have been added.

Also the story seems more "I'm desperate and will do anything to survive" instead of "hey lets become criminals and get rich by killing people!"

The actual wait was pretty insane. We got there 20 minutes or so before the store opened and there were probably over 100 people there already, but we got in line anyway...and seriously not even 5 minutes after we did there were probably another 100 behind us.

So lots of stand but it wasn't too bad. Everyone was pretty cool and relaxed and not all super nerdy.

Highlight of the night was when some car drove buy and a guy leaned out the passenger window and shouted at the top of his lungs "FUCK YOU GUYS! GEARS OF WAAAAAAAR!"

we all laughed at how random it was.

Kind of a cool experience overall, but I probably won't do it again because there really isn't a point for me.

Well, maybe for a new Zelda game or something.

Anyway I am off to bed. see ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay :)

4:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home