Sunday, March 23, 2008

man-pat gooooo!

Dear Geoff,

I'm glad you're the type of person who still recognizes silence as something meaningful. Truly. So many people mistake it for something else all together, and it's a shame.

I pretty much am silence. Silence or real crude jokes that not everyone shakes off as easily as you (and they are meant to be shaken off)

I think there are plenty of things in you that are quite rare, parts I see in myself sometimes. which shocks me. Or used to.

I think that's why I read what you write and so many times have felt so inspired. I'm no writer. Not like you are anyway...and yet you've brought out a lot of ideas from me.

I write purely because I can, but man, sometimes it's all that keeps me from going nuts, so truly, thank you.

Some people won't understand that, but I'm sure you do.

They are pointless, poorly written stories to many but something far more important than I've ever really wanted to talk about.

It's been an honor thus far. I think I can speak for the rest of the guys and say meeting you for real back then was an awesome experience I won't forget.

Real friends are hard to come by for people like me, for many reasons. Reasons I know you understand.

Real friends.

Despite not knowing you as well as some of your other friends probably do, It feels good to know I've found one in you.

-D.

PS. I am coming on to you. Is it working?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home