Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Norwegian

Welllllllll,

Last week I was at the doctor, and as I told Stephanie, I was sent for a blood and urine test and I'm quite sure they literally drained litres of blood from me. It was kind of sick. Blood tests and I don't get along. I just sit there and think of other things while they do what they have to.

This week I was back to talk it over with the doc.

Seems I'm all healthy in that regard. I wonder why my legs feel as if they've just run 15KM at full tilt, then. amongst other problems.

So I'm supposed to "sit on it" for a few weeks and see what happens.

Also, I may have a mild case of Colitis, so that's fun. I'm not in any hurry to have anything shoved up my ass just yet, nor is he in a hurry to send me to get it done, so that's also a bit of a wait and see thing. I'll spare you any other details.

Changing gears, you know what's awesome about the Wii?

Light gun games. The long lost arcade favourite. They are awesome because you can just play and shoot shit for 15 minutes at a time.

I got House of the dead 2&3 return the other day and those games are still a shitload of fun despite showing their age. You can't beat $29 for two games in one.

That, along with Ghost Squad and that Resident Evil game are making me want to pick up one of these bad boys because I've read they are much better than the Wii zapper (which I've never used). Only it is impossible to find one right now.

Anyway, time for a bit of WoW and then hockey and then probably bed, or more WoW if any of you guys will be on later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Well that sucks, hopefully its really nothing.

The gun thing that comes with Links Cross bow is pretty sweet, i got that for Christmas but haven't really used it outside links crossbow yet, which takes about 15min to beat.

I'm thinking of getting the house of the dead games and resident evil but we will see, I have to finish up some other games first like Tombraider and Metroid.

7:34 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I had a dream last night that I got you one of those. Must be because I fully intend on locating one and purchassing it for you.

Too bad you don't trust SuperDuperClub.com hehe..


I hate that you're not well. And I hate that your doctor keeps telling you to 'wait and see'. That's an infuriating thing to hear. Also that nothing is wrong when something IS WRONG. UGH. Anyway.

Maybe a kiss from me is all you need. Aww, cheese. hehehe

3:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home