Wednesday, January 23, 2008

this and that.

I guess I'll update.

I guess I'd be expected to comment on Heath Ledgers death, but I think this article says all I'd say.

Despite that, I am more depressed about it than I should be. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's my excitement for the Dark Knight and his role in it. It's gonna be slightly awkward watching it now...

It's just a fucking shame is all.

Moving on...

That Terminator TV series is officially fucking terrible. Seriously bad. Dear TV people, Please stop trying to cash in on previous awesomness by producing this shit.

I only saw one episode and tried real hard to like it...but no dice. I can't pretend, even as a Terminator fan it sucked balls.

Also that Jpod show seems to suck a whole lot of cock too. Stick to the book, people.

Now for something that doesn't suck balls:



This is one of the coolest, most beautiful and relaxing games ever made.

Basically, all you have to do is scuba dive in the ocean and explore. That's the game. no time limits, no killing, no high scores just exploring.

Of course there is more to the game. You take on jobs, like acting as a guide and showing people certain areas, or obtaining sunken treasure and so on.

Really though, the cool part is just diving and finding all the creatures to add to your Encyclopedia. It's kind of eerie diving straight down 100 feet and seeing the outline of a shark come into view, but also incredibly awesome.

You can also listen to your own mp3 files off as SD card when you dive, so next time I'm gonna try some Hammock or Stars of the Lid.

I can feel my blood pressure dropping already. It's like therapy!

Anyway, worth looking into if you want something different, even though lots of people apparently don't.

3 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

yeah Jpod wasn't near as good as i had HOPED. Pretty mediocre.

stick to the book indeed.

5:45 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

how do you like your 360? i think i may get one this weekend.

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I want to play with you. So. So. So bad.

3:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home