Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I got things I don't need to fill my empty life.

Well it's Christmas, all negative thoughts aside, I had a pretty good few days. Just got back from my Aunties for the big family gathering and it wasn't too bad. I stuffed myself silly.

time to list the loot I received:

for games I got: Mass Effect, Kane and Lynch: dead men, Guitar Hero 3 (wii), Ghost Squad, Medal of honor Heroes 2, and Hellgate London.

other stuff includes: the matrix trilogy, 4 Jack the ripper books, an awesome new wireless keyboard and mouse and animal crackers.

Probably some other stuff but that is the bulk of it.

I brought Guitar Hero to my Aunties and it was a fucking HUGE hit. everyone was gathered around, giving it a shot. I think it was on and being played constantly the entire time I was there. It was quite awesome. I'm now decent at it, but not great. It is a fun game, and I don't usually like music based games. It gives me serious tunnel vision though, it's insane.

This keyboard is also insane. It's got a little LCD screen on it that tells me when someone is sending me a message through messenger, and actually displays it. It also tells me the date/time and even the fucking temperature in my room. Seriously. There are a shit ton of other features that I might play with later, but it's just great because the keys are nice and soft, but not TOO soft. I love it so far.

The mouse is LASER powered and has a sleek dock to recharge the mother fucker. Finally, no more running out of batteries.

I'm amazed my mom found a copy of Guitar hero 3. It's been on the news about how hard it is to find the Wii version around there parts, but she got it from some video store in Stony Plain, so that's cool.

So yeah. I got a pretty good haul.

I'm feeling a little under the weather right now. I hope I just ate too much, but I can tell my throat is going to start bothering me real soon. Fuck.

I hope all you guys had a good Christmas and also got lots of stuff you don't really need.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hooray :)

That sounds like a fucking awesome "haul"!

I also love what I got, which I already told you all about!

10:29 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

i got baby clothes, yay!!

11:14 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Wow that's a lot of stuff! The keyboard sounds awesome. I didn't even know there was Guitar Hero 3 for Wii but I think I spent every last penny anyway so it wouldn't matter :) I did laugh at how you listed all these video games and stuff and while skipping all else you remember to mention the animal crackers...they must have been good!

11:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home