Saturday, October 13, 2007

Orange Box, more like awesome box.

Yesterday I got the Orange Box, which is five games in one.

Half-life 2, episode one, episode two, Portal and Team Fortress 2.

I bought it for Episode two, but ended up playing Portal while the updates were downloading and I have to say that game is fucking brilliant. One of the coolest, neatest ideas for a game. Simple concept that gets harder as you go, and really makes you think.

It's also funny throughout and the the end credits are hilarious.

It is short, I beat it in one sitting, but it alone is worth the price. I would rank it pretty high on my greatest gaming moments list.

Anyway, if any of you pricks don't have Half-Life 2 yet, go buy this package. One of the best deals ever.

Now it's time for some Episode two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

I'm probably going to get the Episode 2/Team Fortress 2/Portal pack.

When I have a bit of money.
They just released Meet the Demoman for TF2. Most fucking hilarious of the series, if you ask me.

5:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home