Sunday, September 09, 2007

Catatonia

Some random crap. Because I have nothing else to offer.

- I saw a news story about George Bush at some meeting/press thing where he repeatedly referred to Australian soldiers as "Austrian soldiers" and proceeded to try and walk off the stage by going the opposite way of all the other dudes who were leaving.

The news lady was laughing after the story ended. Just another episode of that idiot fucking up the most simple things.

I don't really find it funny anymore. I don't know that I ever did, but it quite simply makes me angry these days.

I just want to say that if there is anyone out there who still thinks he's NOT an idiot after all this time and after all these "cute" little fuck ups, you are probably just as stupid as he is.

I literally believe him to be simple and slow. It's not a jab at him. It's the truth based on so many things I've seen. Listening to the guy talk makes me shake my head in disbelief. I'll never, ever, ever understand some things.

- It's getting cold out. 10 degrees and sun is perfect for me, but coming home in the morning and seeing frost all over the place is a bit shocking at this stage. Still, during the day it really is perfect weather to me.

- Metroid Prime 3 is easily the best Wii game to date. Yes, better than Zelda. It really is quite incredible thus far. I've been really taking my time and playing in short bursts though.

And I guess that is it.

Can't wait till some days off so I can just disappear into my bed.

Also if the gang tries together on Tuesday I suggest 3:10 to Yuma. Or else I'll have to go see it alone.

goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

I'm up for that on tuesday if i am invited

5:10 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I concur.

Lets get 'ole Ryan in on this too.

10:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home