Saturday, July 07, 2007

Random: The sequel.

I'm sitting here watching some Live Earth coverage and it's fucking terrible. Every 30 seconds it's "okay, back to London! no! Back to Rio! OH MY GOD MADONNA IS ON SOON BACK TO LONDON FUCK"

Add to that the fact that all it really is is a celebrity jerk off-fest and you've got something that's totally not worth watching. Even if you are as bored as I am.

The other night at work the button came off my pants as I was urinating. I was quite upset as I was not wearing a belt at the time. I had to walk out of there holding my goddamn pants up with my hands.

Being the crafty guy I am I poked a hole in the little flaps where the button used to be and fastened them together with a TWIST TIE. It worked well, the only downside was having to un-twist when I had to piss again.

So my parents are in BC and I'm here alone. It's quite nice, I have to say. I've just been sitting around watching movies and messing about with my guitar(s).

Speaking of movies I have to say that the Village is a seriously good movie. Criminally underrated...in that everybody fucking hates it for some reason.

"OH GOD OVER TO NEW YORK JAMES BLUNT IS TAKING THE STAGE!1"

and then he proceeded to play some of the most annoying, whiny music I've ever heard in my entire life.

Now the Beastie Boys which aren't a hell of a lot better. Time to hang it up, you pricks.

Well I suppose I'll go play with my dogs a bit. You kids take care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

So why are you watching it then? That's too bad about your button but a twist tie is much more fun. I used to love being home alone when my parents and siblings would go out of town....so peaceful...enjoy it while it lasts!

12:59 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

the village is possibly the worst movie ever made!!!!! i made a second attempt to watch that tripe and couldn't that guy should hang up filmaking, either that or read a book about movie making for dumbies, seriously im pretty sure theres a chapter that reads "NOT ALL MOVIES HAVE TO HAVE TWIST ENDINGS THAT ARE PREDICTABLE" stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

Also all hail the beasties!!!! "Brass Monkey"

10:14 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Who cares about the ending, that's such a bullshit complaint. It's about what comes before that.

Also if an ending is predictable it's not really a twist, is it?

I wouldn't say that movie had a twist at all, just a slow reveal that any person with a brain would have seen coming.

I don't care if you didn't like it, but worst movie ever? You need to watch more films.

Also the beastie boys have always sucked, it's just extra sad watching some 40 year old guys run around stage trying hard to be hip.

6:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home