Sunday, June 17, 2007

man I want to see Scarlett Johansson naked.

The other day I was talking to my mom about how I wanted to run for Mayor of Stony Plain. I got to thinking about how some goon would dig up some negative press on me, and then my mind wondered even more and I got to thinking about how if anything or everything I've ever said/posted online was taken even remotely serious I could/would be considered the following:

- racist
- gay
- homophobic
- a scientologist
- a rapist
- a murderer
- suicidal
- a child molester
- a huge fan of sodomy

And so on.

But if you know me you probably realize I am none of those.

I guess it's just that nothing is really "off limits" to me. Not that being any of those is really funny per say. I just enjoy saying what people don't really want to hear from time to time. Trying to shock. Even that doesn't seem to work these days.

Anyway. Random thought. Random blog post.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I know the truth!

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

lol well I can tell you everything you've said has been taken very seriously by my ex (stalker) lol. It actually makes me laugh that he believes it! If you run for mayor, I will vote for you!! Oh wait I'm in Spruce now so I probably can't :P

9:49 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Haha.

There's no such thing as holy cows. Just holy hamburger.

10:41 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Tracy: what the crap business does your stalker ex husband have with me? I never really understood that. Because we used to work together? because we used to go to 7-11 to purchase delicious beverages? sounds kind of crazy to me.

Of course there was the time we gave each other handjobs but big deal.

6:10 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

hahah there's nothing wrong with a dark sense of humor, which all of share. Still if people don't realize its humor???? they're idiots, cause seriously.

7:52 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

:O you said that was our secret...

8:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home