Tuesday, May 29, 2007

random title.

Dear diary,

I just got back from a night of fishing with my pal Neil. It was good to see the guy, it has literally been years, I think. Or at least one, since I saw him.

memories were discussed and it was just nice to go back to some times that are nice to look back on these days.

We didn't catch a damn thing, but they were jumping all around us. Got a few good bites and even had one on the hook for a good amount of time, but no dice.

Twas an alright way to spend a night, minus the mosquitos. Man I hate those fucks.



As night falls on East pit lake we are defeated. Skunked, if you will.

You fuckin' fish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Looks beautiful! Glad you had a good time. Trevor was bummed he was working.

6:18 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

hehe, "You fuckin' fish."

10:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home