Monday, April 16, 2007

Never gonna go out again.

It's days like these I'm reminded of why I don't like leaving my house.

I was out and about, for maybe an hour at the most, and I wish I'd never even bothered.

First, what's with wal mart being absolutely packed to the fucking gills no matter the day or time? I don't get it. Do people wake up and rush to go to Wal Mart? do they enjoy it?

I wish the place would go out of business. Luckily I was in and out just to get a game, but still. Jesus Christ. It's a zoo.

Then I went to KFC to get some food for my Dad and I. I'm not kidding when I say there was probably 17 OLD mother fuckers in there. Three who were ahead of me in line asking the fucking lady behind the counter to repeat EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING SHE SAID. TWICE.

Jesus Christ. It's not fucking gourmet cooking. It's greasy, disgusting chicken. Get some and shut up you old fucks. Or just stay at home where you belong.

to top it all off the idiots decide to put my two sandwiches, french fries and poutine in the smallest bag possible. Fries were fucking dropping out of the mother fucker, and the pop was so fucking overfilled I got it all over my hand the second I picked it up.

Fuck you colonel sanders. Fuck you.

Oh and the ride home was a joy.

Let me just say this.

I have, in all my years, had enough sour experiences to label the following as a scientific fact:

Any person who has or ever had a BMW cannot drive worth shit.

I don't know what it is. Is it because they own a $60,000 overpriced car that they think they own the road? really, I'd like to know. Are they just stupid? do these cars appeal to morons? no, really, somebody tell me.

And no, it really can't be bad luck on my part. I can't even believe that it's a coincidence any more. It is very seriously a fact of life.

I, quite honestly shudder every time I see one of those cars behind me or in front of me because, as I've said, it's pretty much guaranteed they will do something idiotic or, failing that, something incredibly annoying.

So to the stupid cunt today who decided to weave in and out of three lanes of traffic multiple times at a ridiculous pace, go fuck yourself.

Yeah, you're such a race car driver. You're in such a fucking hurry and so fast that you still hit the red light at the same time as everyone else. Moron. Maybe Daddy should have spent some more of his money on you and got you something even faster. Then at least the day you smash it you might also die.

end rant.

So how is everyone?

9 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Excellent! Sounds like your 'weekend' is off to a smashing start ;)

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Here the people who drive Hummers tend to have an attitude on the road.

We went to Wal Mart after we got the cars licensed/registered, but I stayed in the car because I didn't feel like running around in there today. Then we went to KFC. Weird, huh? KFC was my mom's idea too, not mine. Probably because I've been bugging her about getting popcorn chicken for days now though. ANYWAY.

I am stuffed.

4:35 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I think anyone that drives a truck like it's their penis deserves to be shot.

Seriously. It's not that cool that you've got to show off with it.

Also, which game?

10:56 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

only vespa drivers are cool.

11:54 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I wanted a Vespa for a very long time. I still kinda do. A grass green one.

1:51 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I got Super Paper Mario. It's awesome.

7:46 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

paper mario can suck my nuts

7:14 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I wouldn't recommend that. You could get a papercut.

2:05 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

haha!

3:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home