Monday, March 19, 2007

you heard me, punchy.

Man work sucks. Period. This job. Any job. Always.

I don't want to work anywhere anymore. I don't want to give my time to some company I don't give a shit about. I'm so sick of it.

I'll spare everyone and just call it a "bad day" I guess.

I also came to the conclusion that Sonic (the radio station) fucking sucks. Jesus christ it's like Three days grace, my chemical romance, the killers and then finger eleven on an endless fucking loop.

That shit is AWFUL. just STOP. For the love of god.

I don't have much choice at work. It just makes me mad, I remember when I used to sort of like the station. I guess just because it was new and at the time they played some good shit more often.

Now I just want to jab a Q-tip into my ear until all I hear is a faint hum.

I guess when they say "modern rock station" they really mean "modern shit station".

Ok. Rant over.

Goodnight, jerks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Man. Bad radio stations make me want to jab a spoon through somebody's eye.

Only not really. That'd make a horrible mess, and it would piss me off even more.

I say we look for jobs that involve sleeping. That'd be nice. Barring that, I hear Blackwater is hiring.

9:26 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Blackwater?

Dan, you should quit, and then blackmail your parents into paying your car payment and insurance. Yes. And then take a long vacation to somewhere cold and foreign, but not fall in love with someone there! Because that would suck! BUT you know, go and see and just be. And then, when you come back, you can come here and marry me, and maybe we'll win a lottery. Yes. And be rich forever. And neither of us will ever have to work again, and we can travel and exist in peace.

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

PS Radio stations are annoying. If it's not a continuous loop of five bands on a rock station, it's a continuous loop of three rap/hip-hop/r&b songs on the Top 40 stations. Can you really not listen to your iPod at work?

3:11 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Does that mean you're not coming to the my chemical romance concert? lol

9:34 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

oh I'll be there. Armed to the teeth.

I wonder how many emo/goth kids I can take down before I get arrested!

11:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home