Tuesday, March 13, 2007

holy shit balls.

Today I went and saw 300 with Percy.

Anybody who knows the guy (Ryan and Tracy) knows that he's never on time for anything. So two minutes before the movie is supposed to start he still wasn't around so I sent him a text message. I got a reply about 30 seconds later that said something like "I'm almsot thernnsfdsf" and then I looked over to see him almost fall flat on his ass from being so out of breath.

Apparently he more or less sprinted across the mall because they were doing construction and he had nowhere closer to park or something.

Anyway it was good stuff because he looked like he was ready to snap. He's a nice guy though, probably the only one I work with that doesn't annoy me on a regular basis.

Quality movie too. I give it a "holy fuck/10"

Fuck historical accuracy, I just want to see dudes getting skewered and limbs being severed. Great style, too.

In other news Irn-Bru is perhaps the best drink ever. God Bless Scotland. I just wish I didn't have to go to superstore to buy it. A person should be able to buy cases at 7-11 because it is delicious.

I had something else to say that was kind of important but I don't remember so I'm gonna go play some video games.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Cool! Glad you had a good time and the movie was a holy fuck/10...that's quite a rating. I think Trevor and I are going to attempt to see it Friday night....those comic book nerds better not be out. I've never heard of Irn-Bru before...what is it? Just get your Mom to buy it when she shops. I'm still laughing to myself at the thought of Percy bounding through the mall lol.

1:04 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I want to meet this Percy man. Take a picture of him with your phone and send it to me!

8:12 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I've wanted to see this for some time looks amazing. This weekend is out for movies for me though :( hopefully next weekend ill catch it with Tracy, and we can compare notes.

what the fuck is Irn-Bru, sounds like something Celibate Monks drink?

Also Monday seriously lets do something, i dont care what, ill drive, ill pick you up right at your house, ill even carry you out of your bed place you in my car, and buckle you up if you want.

this is bullshit, unless of course your on your deathbed or something, then i apologize.

12:48 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

fucking guys I linked to the goddamn wiki page. Irn-Bru is a Scotish soft drink. Made from girders.

Monday's suck, so I dunno about that.

6:23 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I've been looking for fucking Irn-Bru forever. My boss is always going on about it. Well. He goes on about anything, really.

Anyway, I'm not 100% keen on a monday, but if you guys can pull something together, I'll try to make the trip out.

I still have Quake 4 for you, D. It's been sitting in the back of the Jeep, collecting dust and stewing in anti-freeze.

11:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home