Monday, December 25, 2006

There it goes.

Well. Suppose I should update.

Last Tuesday I went to the doctor about my arm. Got some magic pills. About an hour after I left the place I got myself a nasty fever, a pounding headache and a serious case of the shakes. This all hit me very suddenly while standing in a super long line in the middle of a very crowded HMV which made it even worse.

So I paid for my stuff and got the fuck out of the mall.

I then proceeded to sleep about 13 hours a day for the next two days. After feeling like crap I decided to go back to the doctor. I was told to basically do what I'd been doing, which is drink a lot and sleep, sleep, sleep.

Some kind of bug he said, but you know. I'd almost rather be puking and shitting constantly than have to put up with the shit I've been feeling.

He also gave me a form for a blood test that I should take to the lab if I wasn't feeling better in a few days. I ended up going in yesterday and getting it done. Because why not, really?

All told, I missed four days of work, and I know they are pissed at me. And the bitch thinks I'm lying or something, so I got her a doctors note, which will hopefully shut her the fuck up.

I don't call in sick unless I'm fucking sick. And the past five days or whatever have been complete fucking shit to me. Every waking moment was fucking horrid.

I manned up and did the family outing on Christmas eve, and again tonight. I did leave a bit early though. Enough is enough and I just want to sleep.

I'm definitely feeling better, but still crappy enough to not really want to do anything I really don't have to.

It was nice to see everyone again though, and I got a decent haul of movies, games and all that good stuff.

So another Christmas down the drain. It's kind of nice to see it go. Although I admit I avoided a lot of the hectic shit since I was passed out the week before the big day. Awesome.

Oh yeah, and imagine my surprise when I woke up during one of those shitty days and saw this guy:



I guess it was some kind of early Christmas present. The kind that chases you and bites your pant legs relentlessly.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you guys had a good last couple of days, and that you got to spend it with some people you care about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That is the cutest puppy I have ever seen. Even cuter than all the ones I showed you that one day!

Awww! What is his name? Is he YOURS, or your family's?

Sappy moment: I wish I could've spent it with you too. I'd have even done all your shopping for you.

Aww..puppy...I bet he doesn't shit on your bed. ;)

jta

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Yes, good. Another dog of war. We should teach him to go for the throat.

3:00 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Don't make him mean!!

What kind is he? My mom said he looks like a sheep dog? Is he really a sheep dog? Don't those things get HUUUUUGE?

OHMYGOD THE OTHER DAY I SAW A BUNCH OF ST. BERNARD PUPPIES AND THEY WERE SO CUTE. I about died.

God I miss you. Feel better sooooon. :(

4:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home