Monday, December 11, 2006

and you can't open the door, cause there's too much blood on the knob!

Well I just saw Apocalypto with my pal Trevor and I just wanted to say it was perhaps the best film I've seen all year.

Mel Gibson, I salute you. Also, since you don't seem to want to be in the next Mad Max film and it's depressing me greatly, the least you could do for me is keep directing cool shit like this, you crazy bastard. I love you, man.

I like the fact that it's filmed in the real language. How many times have we seen Germans speaking English to other Germans in war movies and shit. Stuff like that has always bothered me on a small level. I guess because a lot of people hate subtitles, but I'm here to tell you you're a bitch if you think it takes away from the experience.

Also still on the subject of movies I watched Terminator 2 today for the first time in a long while and was reminded again that it is the best action movie ever made. I will never, ever get sick of watching it.

Seriously I've probably seen it over 100 times. I wouldn't be surprised. So good.

Goodnight moon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

It was a pretty damn good. The language adds authenticity to it. I dont mind subtitle just so long as they move them at a decent pace that i can still read it.

12:16 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

:) I think you need some cool Terminator sunglasses.

3:34 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

and a shot gun holder for his bike.

12:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home