Sunday, October 22, 2006

No rest for the obsessed.

I am updating for the sake of it, here.

Went to the doctor a few days ago due to my dry/sore throat. It's been bugging me for weeks now. I got a presription because she thought it might be Strep throat, only she wasn't sure since the test wouldn't come back until Monday.

I am taking the pills out of desperation and so far they aren't doing a whole hell of a lot. It fucking HURTS when I yawn, that's how swollen it feels. What the fuck. God doctors are hacks.

Progress on the Zombie story has been nice these past few days, mainly just ideas in my head but it's nice.

I am thinking of posting it in sections or episodes just for fun, and to give me a reason to want to expand on it in the future. Plus it will give people something to read...not that I have a loyal fanbase dedicated to the writings of D...but I'm allowed to pretend, so eat it, pal.

I've also been writing song melodies in my head. The frustrating part about that is not being able to play it, or having it sound like shit when you do. I should just copy the guy from Lightning Bolt and stick some banjo strings on my bass. Just make some LOUD noise for the sake of it. Loud is good.

Loud enough to level this house would be even better. Someone buy me a new amp.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

DO IT!

2:35 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

I want to read some parts of the to be famous zombie story! Post.

2:39 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Publish it as a work in progress. Ive been waiting months to catch a glimpse of it.

All i know is it better be saturated to the limit with blood, severed limbs, Sodemy, and my personal favorite Cannabilism.... Who needs chessey love sub plots, just 200 pages of canabilistic descriptions, In the traditon of ELLIS (American Psycho, Less than Zero), id pay money for that.

Also strep throat is nothing to fuck around with son, my sister had her strep develop into kidney failure and she almost died, back in grade 3.

4:06 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I'd be interested in seeing what you've written. You never know. I might throw up some of my own stuff.

Can't guarantee anyone will like it though.

10:26 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Actually so far there's a lot more to it than just killing, but it's all out of order and messy at the moment so it will all even out.

I'm trying to make a story with zombies and about zombies...just not entirely focused around zombies...somehow.

That's why I know it's going to be huge and posting it in parts would be best in a way.

Also, Raine, post some of your stuff sometime, I'd like to read it. No matter the subject.

9:48 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

All i know is it better be saturated to the limit with blood, severed limbs, Sodemy, and my personal favorite Cannabilism.... Who needs chessey love sub plots, just 200 pages of canabilistic descriptions...

LOVE SUB PLOTS ARE GOOD TREVOR. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

6:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home