Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Excited.....NOW.

I just finished reading up on Grindhouse, which is a collaboration between Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez.

As a throwback to horror/exploitation films of the 70's and is two movies joined together by mock trailers (so awesome). So we get two movies in one! By two amazing directors!

Tarantino's is called "Death Proof" and is apparently a slasher style film where the killer uses a car to do his bidding.

The Rodriguez film is "Planet Terror" and features ZOMBIES or "infected" people, if you prefer.

What I'm trying to say is, does that not sound like a fucking good time!? That'll be like 3 hours of pure fucking bliss for me, I swear to god.

April 6, 2007, I am officially busy.




















And that is one of the coolest movie posters I have seen in years.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Wow, that does sound interesting. What a cool idea!

10:50 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

April 6, 2007

4:37 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I say...March 26, 2008 we...YOU KNOW.

4:40 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That sounds enjoyable. I thought i heard something about a sin city 2 in the works, if so those guys are work-a-holics, geniuses but work-a-holics none the less.

April 6th seems so far away, and whats with March 26, 2008 Steph? Did you finally see the light and decided to move to Canada hahaha

8:20 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hehe..I won't be moving to Canada. Just...it sounds like a good date. April 6th doesn't seem that far away to me for some reason. And neither does the year 2008.

2:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home