Friday, December 08, 2006

Wow.

Today I beat Zelda: Twilight Princess. No hints, no strategy guides no spoilers. It was all me and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

It is without a doubt one of the best overall gameplay experiences I have ever had. The entire thing is pure mother fucking gaming bliss.

There's still tons of shit I can do, like find all the heart pieces, upgrades, side quests, etc. I am by no means completely done with the game.

I remember when I got Ocarina of time. I literally explored every single inch of that game. I'll probably do the same with this one.

The only bad part is knowing how long we'll have to wait to see another Zelda game. It's downright depressing, but worth it in the end because these games are on a whole different level than most.

Now what? My life feels somewhat more empty without an epic quest awaiting me.

Also, Best final boss battle in the history of the series. I can't remember the last time I gripped a controller so tightly and intensely. Fucking awesome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Awesome... Maybe now you can update Nintopia!

7:39 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

:) Now the "more important things to do" is all making sense.

Hehe, I can just see you gripping that controller.

2:28 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Im so Jealous.... GODDAMN LAKEBED TEMPLE!!!

4:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home