Saturday, November 25, 2006

yup. well.

man, it's been cold lately.

Even worse is the wind that comes with it. Mix the two together and it makes walking anywhere outside for more than a few seconds a real pain in the ass.

It's only going to get worse these next few days, too. Plus some more snow.

I don't really mind. It's just a bit much since it was pretty decent out not long ago.

In other news Mogwai wrote and performed the entire score for the film "Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait" (yes, the soccer player) and I finally got a copy of the soundtrack a couple days ago. Just wanted to say that it's awesome, slightly more mellow than Mr. Beast, but just as good if not better. Easily the best soundtrack ever.

Keeping with the music theme, I recommend checking out a band called "This will destroy you" if you like Explosions in the sky. Very similar. Very awesome.

I'm going to go play some Zelda now. I can't remember the last time a game has gripped me like this one has. It's been a long while. I'm taking my sweet time with it though, enjoying every moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

I get to drive through three hours of this shit today.

Hooray for fucking extravagant company Christmas parties held in Jasper. Cause you know, the papers in the city are sinking, but they can still afford to have everyone take two days off to go eat and drink until stupid.

Anyway. I'm sure there will be a music store on the way. Don't know why I'm still buying shit though. I have no place to put it all.

12:06 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Zelda is the game to end all games!!!

Jasper is awesome, shit man your lucky my christmas party is in Spruce grove and we get to eat turkey, can you believe it turkey!!!

Burn me a copy of that CD D, hahah or not, still if its mogwai i cant see it being bad.

1:05 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

We are getting your weather here. You know how I tend to feel about winter. MEH. Glad Zelda is good.

8:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home