Sunday, December 17, 2006

So I lopped it off at the wrist.

For the past couple of days now I've had a strange feeling/pain in my right arm.

When I rotate it or lift it up above me I can usually hear and feel a delightful "pop" and that is enough to bother me.

what's more though, is that stretching my arm out and holding it away from my body causes it to get tired very quickly. Driving, for instance. Holding my hand out on the wheel is hard to do because after about 30 seconds it feels as if I've just done a half an hour work out.

What the hell?

I thought maybe I pulled/fucked something up from playing my Wii. Fucking Red Steel and its sword swinging will be the end of me, but it could also just be from work. I've been doing more and more every day.

And then of course it could be something else all together. I have no idea. Even right now there's a sort of numb pain in it and it's fucking irritating.

letting it go completely limp and resting it in my lap seems to be the only way to make it feel better.

Whatever. It fucking sucks and I hate it. I think I need a fucking vacation. I guess if it gets any worse...I'll get it looked at, but I'd really, really rather not have to do that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmm..maybe it's a pinched nerve? Sometimes that happens to me and for a few days my arm (elbow on down) feels really strange just like you described. But the easily fatigued part is a bit odd...

For your sake I hope it's okay, but I'll still love you even if they have to amputate it.

12:06 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

"Hmm..maybe it's a pinched nerve?"

That could be it, or you might just have arthretis (spelt wrong maybe). I guess if it doesent go away get it checked out.

But like stephanie i will still love you even if you have to amputate it. In a strictly heteral sexual way.

1:14 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

It could be a symptom of carpal tunnel syndrome. It's a bit different for everyone, but the symptoms usually start something like that.

Or you could have cancer. In the brain. Then you would lop your hand off, so you'd be the one-handed brain tumor guy.

9:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home