Thursday, January 04, 2007

I would have sex with a cyborg woman.

well, time for some news about stuff that is pretty unimportant.

I'm still feeling like shit. I spent my three days off including new years laying on the couch watching movies and TV. I have had absolutely no will to do anything else. I can't even force myself to sit in front of this computer for more than 20 minutes at a time, if at all.

I feel better this morning though. I think, and I have an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow for one last check up before I just give up and accept the fact that I'll feel like shit forever.

I just feel so...disconnected and dead and I don't really give a shit about anything lately. It's so strange.

Anyway sorry for ignoring Trevor/Ryan on Monday. But I just couldn't be bothered. Hopefully this week we can all do something, finally?

In other news I got a new Cell phone, finally.

I'm not a phone type of guy, and never will be. (as in, I usually hate talking) but finally being able to send/recieve text messages is cool. and having a camera with me wherever I go and not having to look like a tourist/peter parker/douche bag is pretty cool.

Now I can take and post completely stupid and random pictures like....

This:



sure he looks like a lazy cunt, but he's actually holding that pallet up. Once he started asking for help I decided to just take a picture and walk away. I don't know if it fell over or not. Probably, but what do I care. it was quitting time for me.

And this:


Art, the crazy janitor who I really, really like to bug. Ryan and I used to make fun of his wife until we found out she was crippled or some shit. then we felt bad. he's still fun to bug though.

I believe that when I took this photo I was explaining to him that he's old and washed up.

PS. I fucked his wife.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

text messages!!!!!!!

7:49 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

So, what the fuck am I then? Tourist/Peter Parker/Douchebag.

Hurrrr. Where's my suitcase 'o fun?

10:01 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Raine I'd call you peter parker crossed with a down syndrome child.






woah woah. I kid.

6:34 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Haha, yeah, that's cute. Man, if only I could find a picture of a kid with down syndrome in a superman costume, that'd be perfect.

5:34 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

"Haha, yeah, that's cute. Man, if only I could find a picture of a kid with down syndrome in a superman costume, that'd be perfect."

ahaha i just watched an episode of CSI New York, that has that exact concept weird.

So D is it the same number and all, i was tempted to send a text messages, but with my luck you got a new number and some other guy would get Violent racially charged death threat!!! kidding whoa whoa.

Glad to see you back amongst the living again.

ps. i want to fight both those guys.

1:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home