Sunday, February 18, 2007

hey, jesus.

I'm kind if tired of feeling like crap. I went to the doctor a few days ago again and got yet another blood test and am now booked for a BONE SCAAAAAN (you have to say it like you're a monster truck announcer)

it sounds like fun. I understand they shoot me up with some kind of RADIOACTIVE material that allows them to be picked up by some machine and scanned more easily.

I can tell I'm going to have a blast. I hope to mutate and get super powers as a side effect.

That's on Tuesday, which means it will be the best birthday present ever.

Only some of the above text was sarcasm. Some.

You know what's great about driving home early Sunday morning? no traffic.

I had the Rabbit up to 150 and it didn't even break a sweat. My other car felt like it was coming apart at the seams if I broke 115. I'm still surprised at how much power is packed into that little thing, or at least how much you can feel it.

Anyway I hope that goes well. I just wanted to mention I'm sorry I haven't really seen my friends for a while. It's just hard when you constantly feel like crap, or you know you're going to later on in the day/night. It's just been easier to stay home and sleep or sit and watch TV.

I hope we can all hang out soon though. Yes even you, Tracy. My nemesis.

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

So, what are they hoping to rule out with the BONE SCAAAAAN?

1:31 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

come hang out fatty.

stop lying about being sick.

-Ryan

9:54 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

yeah, you're right Ryan. I didn't want to have to say this but I fucking hate you. All of you.

Go to hell assfuckshits!

6:15 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Aint life great? You get to experience shit like that.

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger joelthedramakid said...

You get experience? is Dan gonna level up soon? Or do you evolve? Well i hope you get some sweet powers when it happens. I remember when i first leveled up there was a bright light and then i grew an inch and that's all that happened it was a pretty sad leveling up.

So i hope yours is cooler

Joel

11:49 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Please be okay. :(

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

"You get experience? is Dan gonna level up soon? Or do you evolve? Well i hope you get some sweet powers when it happens. I remember when i first leveled up there was a bright light and then i grew an inch and that's all that happened it was a pretty sad leveling up."

hahahaha all i heard in my head the whole time I read that was the sound mario makes when eats the mushroom to get bigger, classic.

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

I miss that noise...I want to play mario

10:13 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

happy birthday, pal!

8:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home