Thursday, February 22, 2007

8:01

Well my bones have been successfully scanned and I didn't mutate or anything, which is kind of a let down.

I guess I'll get the results in about a week or something.

The birthday was fine, aside from the scan. I had to wait three hours after getting the injection so that it could go through my body and filtered through my kidneys or some shit. So I had to drink a lot, but in the meantime I hung out with my mom and it was fun. She bought me some stuff including the new Explosions in the Sky CD, "all of a sudden I miss everyone" and it's quite excellent.

So go buy that one.

Yup. Not much else to say. I feel drained.

I think I'll go lay down somewhere. You kids take care.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Glad you made it through the scan successfully. That's cool you Mom bought you a cd...I love when my Mom buys me shit. When are you gonna burn me some of that instrumental stuff? heeeeeeeeyyyyy????

9:28 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I will definitely be getting that CD!

I hope your bone scan comes back completely normal. I know it'd be annoying, but...:(

sigh.

2:52 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

mmm the waiting game.

Thats what i hate about getting anything medical done like that. It's a week later before you get a call.

Then you have to sit there all nervous.

Good work on that cd, i just recently discovered them on my computer? You must of gave me some of their tunes, because i cannot remember how they got there, good stuff though.

8:56 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

the only reason why you feel sick is cause i'm not around anymore.

YOU NEED ME DAN, YOU NEED ME!!!!

2:13 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yes, Ryan, he needs your sweet, sweet lovin'. (Mine too.)

5:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home