Friday, March 16, 2007

this is SPARTAAAAAAA!

A couple nights ago I had a dream in which I killed somebody.

I don't know how or why or even who they were. All I know was that it was a woman. I had the body under my bed wrapped in plastic. The Majority of the dream was spent sitting and trying to decide if I wanted to turn myself in or if I could hide the body and get away with it.

I had such an immense feeling of regret, like I knew it was an accident somehow. Or something that went too far. I remember thinking I'd give anything to be able to go back and prevent it from happening.

Anyway, I mention it only because it's the type of dream that has stuck with me for a few days. It was bizzare. I actually woke up and it took a moment to realize it was indeed just a dream and that there was no corpse under my bed.

Or was there?
Or IS there?

You know what the best part (if there is one) is about feeling like shit for so long? since I really don't feel the need to go anywhere, I'm not spending money. I can't remember the last time my bank balance looked this nice.

So I keep promising myself that I will actually take some sort of legit vacation as soon as I feel back to normal.

Or Maybe I'll just move the fuck out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

It's just a dream. Glad you're saving money.

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

A legit vacation would be good!

Remember the time you dreamed you killed me?

WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN, DANIEL? WHY!?

3:41 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

COME VISIT MEEEE!

7:58 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

good job.

11:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home