Thursday, April 05, 2007

readyletsgo

Man, lately the most random memories have been popping into my head and making me laugh at the strangest times.

Trevor, do you remember when you, James and I broke the swings during recess? haha. We totally could have killed someone.

Or Ryan rolling his car. That still makes me laugh. Is it strange that even though I could have died it still ranks as one of the best days of my life? it was all just so...weird.

Aside from the few odd hours of WoW every now and then I really haven't been playing many games lately, but I picked up S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl a week or so ago and I'm having a good time with it.

It's got a great premise where you play as a "stalker" which is basically a scavenger who roams Chernobyl after the nuclear explosion looking for artifacts and so on. You actually have to eat and keep an eye on your radiation levels in order to stay alive which is a pretty cool feature. It's like an RPG/first person shooter/survival horror. reminds me a lot of fallout, too (which is probably the best PC game ever created)

oh and thanks to the radiation there are some pretty creepy mutants and other beasts. When the day turns to night the game seriously gets weird.




It took nearly six years to come out, and I'm surprised it did. Check it out guys.

Oh, who am I kidding. Nobody who reads this even cares. Except maybe Geoff.

Sweet, sweet Geoff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Memories are good :) Funnier still when you are in public but alone and just start randomly laughing. I haven't played WoW in weeks :( Sounds like an interesting game...I'm assuming it's for the Wii?

8:07 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I care in that I am always curious about what new things you've discovered!!

Memories are SOMETIMES good, I'll say. Like those that you're having. Those are the best kind. The random ones that make you laugh. Maybe it's your brain's way of making sure you don't completely go ballistic at work or something hehe..

I've been having a lot of random memories too, lately. Unfortunately mine are of the anxiety inducing variety. Though I did have one the other night that totally, totally, totally cracked me up.

9:16 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Oh, you know it.
Speaking of WoW. Level 48 last night.

Haha. If they got STALKER for a good price, I'll look at getting it with (bah bah baaaaah) Command and Conquer 3.

I'm seriously craving Arby's right now. Is that strange, that talk of mutants makes me crave Arby's?

Maybe Arby's makes their sandwiches from sliced mutant faces, slow roasted to tenderness, soaked in juices.

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

hahaha i think about that stuff all the time, especially the time james put the gummy in the microwave and medori, touched and burnt his finger pretty bad hahahahha

That game sounds fun.

4:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home