Monday, May 28, 2007

aod

dear diary,

Today was a pretty nice day.

After work I went in to visit James. We did pretty much nothing but play videogames, talk and eat. That's a good day to me. I'm not the type who always feels you have to be out "Doing something" in order to be doing something.

I brought my Wii, and since he's got some crispy high speed internet, I visited the Wii shop and downloaded some oldschool goodies.

I was only going to get one or two...but it's fucking addictive or something. $50 later I now have:

Star Fox 64 (for the memories. This is one of the best shooters ever made)
Kid Icarus (enough said)
Gunstar heros (probably the best Genesis game)
Zelda: Link to the past (because I've never owned this, believe it or not)
Punchout (because James is gay for it)
Ninja Spirit (wanted to try out a Turbografx-16 game)

and Actraiser because it has always been one of my favourite SNES games, I almost wet myself when I saw that they had it.

Nostalgia and childhood memories are a powerful thing, friends.

After that we played thorough the majority of Metal Slug anthology and my thumbs are still fucking sore.

GOOD TIMES.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I think the definition of a good day is enjoying yourself, period. Glad you had a good one!

12:01 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I was only going to get one or two...but it's fucking addictive or something. $50 later I now have...

haha...That is cool you can download gaaaaaammmeemememememsmsmsmsmsmmsssss!!!!!!!!! Now I want one even MORE DUDE.

I know I already told you this last night, but that is also my idea of a perfect day. Well, ALMOST perfect, but still!

I am always glad you have good childhood memories. Yay :)

I will see you soon, I hope.

1:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home